Kate Bradford and Brett Miller share their secrets for student-driven Hyperdocs. Taken from their popular ISTE 2018 session, learn about the next evolution of Hyperdocs and how they’re being used in the classroom.
Listen to the Show
Bio as Submitted
See their presentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DLvDIxwmXJOZRG9RA4r4OcOxBFARXJ_vJgIVv2KOe5g/edit?usp=sharing
Katie @MrsKBradford is a former middle school Language Arts teacher and Project-Based Learning facilitator with a passion for transformative learning experiences! Currently, she is an Innovative Learning Specialist for Five-Star Technology Solutions and a Google Certified Trainer spreading love for #EdTech that empowers students to think critically and follow their passion!
I am Brett, @bmiller_fsts an Innovative Learning Specialist for Five-Star Technology in Southern Indiana. First-year e-learning coach for South Ripley Community Schools. Before coaching, I was a 6th-grade teacher who was passionate about creating AWESOME learning experiences for kids.
In my personal life, I am married to an inspiring educator. She is my better half, and constantly challenges me to grow!
Other Related Articles:
- Hyperdocs: How to’s and Tips for Teachers
- Hyperdocs Literacy Task Boards and Flipgrid Reading Circles
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)