John Stevens talks about a method of lesson planning to help teachers “serve up” more exciting lessons to students.
Listen to the Show
Bio as Submitted
John is an instructional math and technology coach in Southern California, supporting teachers who want to take more risks and promote curiosity. Whether it is a conversation around his books (The Classroom Chef, Table Talk Math), his discussion-provoking website (http://wouldyourathermath.com), or a number of other interests, John is always up to learn new ways we can support and encourage kids.
Other Related Articles:
- Math Teacher: 5 Principles of the Modern Mathematics Classroom
- 5 Formative Assessment Strategies to Help with Classroom Management
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)