Ten simple habits have helped me grow this blog. Blogging can change your life (like it has mine) and the life of your students. But blogging is a new form of writing. How do you do it?
Blogging is not hard, but there are a few simple tips that make a big difference.
So, you’re not good at finding typos? You don’t know what to write? How do you pick graphics? How do you get people to come to your blog? How do you motivate them to share?
I’d like to share these secrets with you. “10 Habits of Bloggers that Win” will help you learn:
- Ten essential tips every blogger should know.
- Essential tools that will save you time, make you a better writer, and help your posts become more readable.
- An essential tip for how you hyperlink. (You may be sending people away from your site unintentionally.)
- How to write a compelling title that makes people want to read your post.
- Secrets for making your website faster and easier to find online.
- Why begging people to share your stuff is not always the best way to get people to share your work on social media and what to do instead.
- One thing that gets blog posts 94% more views than when it is left out (and 9 tools to help you create them.)
- The secret page you should customize that is usually forgotten.
- My favorite articles on social media and blogging.
- Learn secrets most bloggers will never know about their old blog posts that can bring them new life.
- The most important thing you’ll write. Without this one line, nothing you write will get read. (Most people make this mistake.)
How Can I Get “10 Habits of Bloggers That Win” FREE?
Fill out the form below and yo’uve got it.
Get 10 Habits of Bloggers That Win
I send free lessons with my newsletter. When you sign up, you'll get this ebook to help you understand blogging.
You'll get 3-4 emails a week.