Today Mark Barnes @markbarnes19 discusses a popular method of problem solving: Hack Learning. Instead of a 5 year plan, this model helps educators improve on a daily and more short term basis. He gives examples of how educators are hacking (and improving) meetings and more. Let's Hack Learning!
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/64-fast-problem-solving-and-innovation-with-hack-learning/id1201263130?i=1000384825105&mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Listen on iTunes[/button]
- Stream by clicking here.
- View the transcript
Click the button for iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to this show
In today's show, Mark shares how we can hack learning by:
- Understanding the model of hacking learning
- Giving us examples including cloud meetings
- The problems with hacking learning (when people don't want to change)
- How to solve problems not marinate in them
- An exciting perspective on change
I hope you enjoy this episode with Mark!
Want to hear another episode from a Hack Learning author? Listen to Jennifer Gonzalez share her 5 tools she thinks every educator should try in 2017
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @markbarnes19
- Blog: http://hacklearningfree.com
- Hack Learning: Quick Fixes for Every School by Mark Barnes and Jennifer Gonzalez
- See more information on Jennifer Gonzalez on her #10MT episode 5 Tech Tools to Try in 2017
[button href=”https://www.coolcatteacher.com/e64″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]View the transcript now[/button]
Full Bio As Submitted
Mark Barnes is a longtime educator, author, podcaster, and Founder of Times 10 Publications. Mark is the creator of Hack Learning — books, podcasts, presentations and other content that provides right-now solutions for teachers and learners. One of the world's most recognizable connected educators, @markbarnes19 and his team of internationally-renowned eduhackers are turning the Hack Learning problem-solving model into a global movement. Dedicated to this mission, they are giving away 10,000 books and other free innovative digital content in 2017. Learn more at http://hacklearningfree.com.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.