Google Classroom makes sharing Google Docs, Presentations, and Spreadsheets easier. While it is not a learning management system, it is a handy tool for any teacher using GAFE (Google Apps for Education.) In today's episode Alice Keeler, author of 50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom updates us on the newest features. Alice says you can get set up in 12 minutes! From math class to history, you'll learn something new. Listen Now.
Thank you JTouch by InFocus, Today's Sponsor
Essential Questions:10 More Things You Can Do Easier in Google Classroom
- What is Google Classroom?
- What are some of the things you can do with it?
- How do assignments work?
- What is the lesson workflow in Google Classroom?
- How can you give feedback to students while the work? (formative assessment tips)
- What does Google classroom NOT do?
- What are some examples of how Google Classroom is being used by teachers today.
Educator Resources from this Episode
- Alice Keeler @alicekeeler
- Google Classroom
- 50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom by Alice Keeler and Libbi Miller
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)