Today Dr. Brad Johnson @drbradjohnson talks about the mistakes schools make that hurt their standardized test scores. You might be surprised that sometimes the things schools do may have the opposite impact of what they intend. Consider this feedback as you prepare to administer testing this spring.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today’s show, Brad discusses standardized testing mistakes schools make. He will share:
- Mistakes we make in routines
- How keeping kids “quiet” and limiting activities may be a mistake
- The importance of resource classes
- Important things for administrators to consider
- Perspective on testing
I hope you enjoy this episode with Brad!
Selected Links from this Episode
Transcript Link coming soon
Full Bio As Submitted
Dr. Brad Johnson
Dr. Johnson is a speaker in the fields of education and leadership. He is the author of six books including, From School Administrator to School Leader, & Learning on Your Feet: Incorporating Physical Activity into the K-8 Classroom (Routledge). He teaches graduate-level leadership courses and other educational courses.