Technology moves so quickly! Do you know what to try next? Well, today's guest and edtech expert Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy gives us some amazing tools to try for Five Idea Friday.
- Listen on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
The Teacher's Guide to Technology for 2017 is here. Jennifer Gonzalez has done it again with this useful book I'm recommending as part of today's show. This link is an affiliate link.
In today's show, we'll discuss:
- Jennifer's five tools she recommends teachers try
- How teachers can prevent being overwhelmed
I hope you enjoy this episode with Jennifer!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Jennifer's Blog http://cultofpedagogy.com
- Jennifer's Podcast https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/pod/
- Peergrade – https://www.peergrade.io/
- Google Docs http://docs.google.com
- Google Drive http://drive.google.com
- CommonLit https://www.commonlit.org/
- My Simple Show https://www.mysimpleshow.com/
- Adobe Spark https://spark.adobe.com/
- Elink https://elink.io/
- Smore https://www.smore.com/
DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT Episode 20 Jennifer Gonzalez
Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy is a National Board Certified teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience in middle school language arts and teacher preparation at the college level. She is the creator of Cult of Pedagogy, where she now works full-time helping teachers perfect their craft.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.
Thank you for sharing this information. My favorite links that I would like to try are Elink https://elink.io/ and Smore https://www.smore.com/