Technology moves so quickly! Do you know what to try next? Well, today's guest and edtech expert Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy gives us some amazing tools to try for Five Idea Friday.
- Listen on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today's show, we'll discuss:
- Jennifer's five tools she recommends teachers try
- How teachers can prevent being overwhelmed
I hope you enjoy this episode with Jennifer!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Jennifer's Blog http://cultofpedagogy.com
- Jennifer's Podcast https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/pod/
- Peergrade – https://www.peergrade.io/
- Google Docs http://docs.google.com
- Google Drive http://drive.google.com
- CommonLit https://www.commonlit.org/
- My Simple Show https://www.mysimpleshow.com/
- Adobe Spark https://spark.adobe.com/
- Elink https://elink.io/
- Smore https://www.smore.com/
Jennifer Gonzalez @cultofpedagogy is a National Board Certified teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience in middle school language arts and teacher preparation at the college level. She is the creator of Cult of Pedagogy, where she now works full-time helping teachers perfect their craft.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)