For those of you who follow these projects and may want to participate. Here are the upcoming deadlines for applications. If you apply – watch your email because part of the acceptance process is to see that you are responsive and involved – otherwise you’re not ready for this yet.
Look forward to meeting some of you.
Project application deadlines
Flat Classroom Project – http://www.
Flat Classroom Project 11-1 – Apply by December 1, 2010
Flat Classroom Project 11-2 – Apply by March 1, 2011
Flat Classroom Project 11-3 – Apply by September 1, 2011
Digiteen Project – https://digiteen.wikispaces.com//apply.
Digiteen Project 11-1 – Apply by January 15, 2011
Digiteen Project 11-2 – Apply by March 1, 2011
Digiteen Project 11-3 – Apply by September 15, 2011
Net Generation Education Project – https://netgened.wikispaces.com/apply.
NetGenEd 2011 – Apply by February 1, 2011
Eracism Project – http://eracism.flatclassroomproject.wikispaces.net//
More information about the March-June 2011 project coming soon!
Flat Classroom Conference February 25-27, Beijing China
Student Summit – Schools globally are invited to send groups of students to this amazing event in China. Email Julie Lindsay for more details at [email protected]
Final list of schools to be announced December 15
- How Should Classrooms Evolve? (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Flat Classroom™ Presents at the Global Education Conference (123elearning.blogspot.com)
- W.A.L.L.: We All Lead and Learn – Flat Clasroom Conference 2011 in Bejing, China (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Spend Time in the Flat Classroom (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)