Thank you for listening to the 10-Minute Teacher. We've broken the quarter of a million download mark and growing. So many amazing educators have joined the show to inspire and encourage teachers. Here are the top 10 shows for season 2 so far.
#10MT Season 2 Top 10 (So far)
- 5 Mistakes Teachers make the First Week of School (and how not to make them) with Linda Kardamis (#115)
- Thinking Routines in the Classroom with Karen Voglesang #134
- 5 Ways to Help At-Risk Children Succeed with Basil Marin #130
- Flexible Seating: Getting Rid of Cemetery Style Seating in the Classroom with Bill Selak #118
- Transform Learning this School Year with Eric Sheninger #111
- 5 Reasons Teachers Using Tech are Superheroes with Kecia Ray #135
- Hack Homework: 5 Ideas for Better Homework with Connie Hamilton #120
- LEAD like a Pirate: Make Schools Amazing for Everyone (Even Teachers) with Shelley Burgess #136
- 23 GSuite IDeas to Excite Your Students about Learning with Eric Curts #112
- Edtech and Social Emotional Learning with Dr. Michelle Zimmerman #137
To be fair, it takes about six weeks to see where a show will end up in the download rankings.
Thank you so much.Thank you for listening, sharing, and for the guests who are appearing on the show to help other teachers. This 5-day a week podcast for teachers is truly a work of heart. Please contact us if you have suggestions for guests.
Here are some new features to help you find resources you want.
TIP #1: Search for the Topic
I've invested in a database search tool to index all of the shows. You can now search for a guest or topic and find what you want. You can search on the main podcast page.
TIP #2: Get the Shows Emailed to You
At the bottom of this post, you can sign up to have the show notes sent to you. I”ve got an amazing person, Kymberli Mulford, who is transcribing every episode and making tweaks for readability. (That is why we call them enhanced transcripts. I also add links to them as well.)
Would you take time to leave a review?
Reviews, particularly those on iTunes, really help the show. If you're enjoying it, would you take time to review the show? Click this link to go to the show and leave a review. Thank you!
Never Miss a Podcast Episode
Subscribe to get our podcast episodes by email.