Richard Byrne (Free Technology for Teachers), Monica Burns (Class Tech Tips), and I will be hosting a free webinar with Kids Discover Online on October 3 from 4:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. We will discuss 10 ideas for excellent inquiry-based learning. The emphasis is on practical ideas — you can start using them today!
Register here and join us.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- What is inquiry-based learning?
- What research points to the need for inquiry-based learning?
- Securing administrator support for inquiry-based learning
- Practical do’s and don’ts for inquiry-based learning in the classroom
- Simple ways to get started with inquiry-based learning in the classroom
- 10+ practical examples
If you want to implement or improve inquiry-based learning at your school, this webinar is a must join. Learn more now.
The sponsor of this webinar is Kids Discover Online. I’ve written about their 150 nonfiction science and history articles and how they support inquiry-based learning.
I hope you see you at the webinar. It is going to be fun and very informative. If you want to build inquiry-based learning, this will be helpful!
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)