Want some practical ways to use tablets in the classroom? I’m a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) school and was asked by Microsoft to share practical ways that any teacher can use tablets. In this presentation you’ll learn:
- More than fifty (50) ways that you can use a tablet in your classroom (most of these apps are multi platform)
- You’ll see a sneak peak of the fabulous new Office Mix tool that will change screencasting forever
- You’ll get a preview of some of the information from my upcoming book Reinventing Writing. (Released June 3, 2014)
It was an incredible session with more than 1,500 registrants. We had attendees from around the world: the US, Canada, Ecuador, Vietnam, Egypt, Australia, and more… There was awesome energy in the group.
Upcoming free sessions are with Jonathan Bergman and more. The sessions are free. (If you want a certificate of attendance, you can sign up and watch the 10 video series and receive one.)
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)