We can create fun ways to enjoy time with our families online in Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, and more. Today's guest, Sandi Johnson, is an IT Integrator in Indianapolis. She has created fun events for neighbors and families as well as her students to celebrate and grow closer during this time. If you are wondering how to connect with your family in new ways, listen to this show and plan some fun family events.
Listen to Sandi Johnson Share Her Ideas about Connecting Online
Subscribe to the Show
- 5 Authentic Ways to Encourage People Right Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 8 Irresistible Principles of Fun(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Engage Students in Zoom and Teach Effectively at a Distance(Opens in a new browser tab)
Sandi Johnson – Bio as Submitted
Sandi is a technology integrator at Park Tudor School in Indianapolis, IN. Her career and family have allowed her to teach all over the country. She loves to follow the tech trends and develop activities with the teachers she works with. Sandi presented at ISTE last year, sharing her findings on brain research as it relates to tech use in the classroom. Sandi received a master’s degree in education from the University of Central Florida.
For more of Sandi’s fun classroom and personal products, visit her at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sandi-Johnson.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)