Image via WikipediaThe great book, The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working(which I read because of Arvind Grover’s review of the book Focus– someone I know and admire) states that 95% of what we achieve is due to our habits.
Do you have rituals?
I’ve been working on restructuring my habits and I’m finding that I get a lot more done and am at peace with how I’m living my life.
Think on this question today. If it is worth doing it is worth setting an appointment with yourself?
Other great reads on this topic:
- The Power of Less
- Focus: A simplicity manifesto in the Age of Distraction
- Leo Babauta’s blog Zen Habits
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)