Taking time to focus on the most important thing, especially first thing on Monday morning is a great way to start the week. It is a gift to yourself for the rest of the week.
So, since Julie and I have four more chapters of our book on Global collaborative projects due Friday, I'm focusing on the main thing today — WRITING.
What is the most important thing you SHOULD be working on right now? Stop what you're doing (you're in your RSS reader) and DO IT.
OK, I'm listening to myself and getting back to the book — Bye now, Friends!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Share This : GTD + Your Emotional Life (lifehack.org)
- 12 Healthy Habits to Grow Your Online Presence and Keep Balance Your Life (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals by Brian Tracy
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)