Just spent some time reading my own posts and reminders from year’s past about how to start the school year right. I’m still recovering from a lighting strike at the school three weeks a go and have poured upwards of 20 hours into getting all systems back online at 100%. I thought these posts might help some of you (as honestly, they helped me 😉 as you look at starting the year.
- Starting the School Year Off Right Part 1: Set the Pace
- Starting the School Year off Right Part 2: Establish the Flow
- Starting the School Year Off Right Part 3: Create the Plan
Really, one of the great values to me, is that I can review my own posts from the same month in years prior. I find this helpful in refreshing my thoughts on best practice and what I’ve learned and I’ve made it a practice more and more.
Blog posts don’t have to be new to be worthwhile and sometimes buried in your own posts are a great nugget that you’ve forgotten.
So, let’s get it started!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)