I'm excited about tonight's Wow2 show that starts in about 30 minutes (9 pm EST) with Dr. Mary Friend Shepherd – Professor and Program Director for the PhD Educational Technology Program at Walden and Dr. Robert McLaughlin, Chair, ISTE SIG on Digital Equity; Chair, ISTE SIG on Innovative Learning Technologies and
Executive Director, National Institute for Community Innovations. It is going to be a great conversation.
Here are the planned talking points:
- Wow's – Jennifer, Sharon, Cheryl, Vicki
- Research 2.0 Discussion – Talk about any current research that you are aware of that is important for those who are looking at Web 2.0 to understand.
- The Evolution of the PhD Program — Why does it need to evolve? If so, how?
- Meaningful, Connected Research – How can we connect the research of PhD students to that of relevant classroom needs.
- If you could create your ideal PhD program, what would it be?
- Time Permitting
- How can we involve researchers, who typically don't blog, in the conversations in the blogosphere?
- What is the role of the teacher in research? Researcher in teaching?
It's free – come on over.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)