Can self-publishing change everything? For some autistic kids, it did. Parents started showing up at IEP meetings. Everyone started talking. And it wasn’t all that hard!
Essential Questions in “How I Motivated My Autistic Students to Publish 63 Books”
- How do you edit and publish books with kids of all ability levels?
- What tools do you use?
- How does the workflow?
- How do I secure parent permission?
- What are the benefits of self-publishing with kids?
Educator Resources from This Episode
- Math Our Way iBook
- @theipodteacher – Twitter handle for Jon Smith, the teacher in this episode.
- iBooks Author
- Book Creator
- 5 Free Easy Ways to Publish eBooks by AJ Juliani
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)