If you only used 15 tools in Google Docs and Apps, what would they be? Don't be overwhelmed with all the choices. I can help. In this free masterclass, which you can access here…
I'm going to share my 15 Best G suite tools for Schools and how to use them in the classroom. Join me on October 25 at 4pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time(EDT). You're invited.
Back when Google Add-ons came out, I wrote my 15 Best Google Add-ons for Education. So, when one of the original add-on makers that I mentioned in the first article (Texthelp, the makers of Read&Write) reached out, I told them I'd love to update the list. We'll make the announcement live in the webinar of my favorite 15 G Suite Tools for Schools! Fun!
This will be a one-time-only webinar. I won't be selling this one in any of my stores. You get one chance. You'll want to come.
If you want to see this webinar (since it is has already passed), you can view it by signing up here.
15 Best Tools for G Suite Users
When: October 25, 4pm EDT
Where: Webinar Link
Who: Vicki Davis will present for 50 minutes with a 10 minute Q&A.
What will happen in the session?
During this masterclass, I'll overview each tool, how it is used in the classroom, and give you some basic features. We'll answer questions at the end.
Who might not like this masterclass?
- This webinar is not for those who want to know how to administrate Google Apps for Education. (I recommend joining one of the Google+ groups for admins to get that kind of content. )
- If you're not in the education industry, you'll also not be a good fit for this masterclass.
- If you want step-by-step instructions for every tool, we don't have time for that. But if you like a tool, I know you'll want to go there. So, we've prepared a handout for you at the end with links to give you that information.
Who will get a lot out of this masterclass?
- This webinar will benefit any educator using G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education) and wants to use it successfully in the classroom.
- Literacy Coaches
- IT Coaches or Integrators
- Those who help students with special needs
- Math teachers
- Reading or Writing Teachers
- Curriculum Directors
- Educators who want to know what they can do with G Suite.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via cash payment, gift, or something else of value to edit and post it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers and are from companies I can recommend. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.)
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)