Nicholas Provenzano @TheNerdyTeacher sat down with me last year on ECM to talk about what makes his classroom so cool and so special. He was ISTE 2013 Teacher of the Year and I've been long remiss in mentioning to you blog readers that his interview ROCKS.
Who will want to listen to this show?
For teachers who want to be innovative and IT Directors who want to understand how Evernote is used in the classroom, you'll want to listen.
I do have a bit of envy as Nic talks about how he uses Evernote in his classroom and the “Epic Evernote Experiment.” This is one thing he does extremely well and just talking about that is worth listening to the whole show.
Listen to Every Classroom Matters Episode 11 : Nicholas Provenzano
- Listen on iTunes “A Look inside the classroom of ISTE 2013 Teacher of the Year” (This is the 11th show, so you'll have to scroll down the iTunes page.)
- Listen to the show on BAM Radio
Add Nicholas Provenzano to your PLN
Nic is willing to “ruffle feathers” and I think you should take time to watch his video “Homework is NOT Bad!” (He calls them “Nerdycasts” and they are cool.
And remember this – if you want to level up your teaching, take time to learn from other teachers who are doing it NOW – teaching has changed quite a bit just in the last few years. Nicholas Provenzano is a great one to follow.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)