- Digested Sucks Notes And Highlights From iBooks And Spits Them Out In Evernote or PDF | Cult of Mac
If you use iBooks and have a mac, this program called Digested will pull your notes and highlights from iBooks into evernote.
- Google Keep
Here's the link to Google's new notetaking service. Honestly, I used to depend on Google notebook. Because I've lost so much with Google lately, I don't want to go back and depend on something else I'll lose. You can't tag the note but you can add a color to it. This is definitely something missing in the Google suite of services as schools are having to pick between Evernote and One Note, the two most prominent and ubiquitous services out currently.
- How to set reminders in Evernote | How To – CNET
You can now set reminders in Evernote, here's how. (A student might want to remind themselves with a note about the quiz and a quick study guide, etc.)
- EverClip Automatically Imports Your iOS Clipboard to Evernote
Yes, you can clip from your ipad or iphone screen into Evernote using this handy app. “Once you're done clipping, hop back over to EverClip to organize your note. You can select any combination of the clippings to add to Evernote, rearrange them, add an additional photo or text note, then export it to your default Evernote notebook.”
- How To Use Google Drive and Evernote To Create Digital Portfolios
ePortfolios can be done in just about any medium, with Google Drive and Evernote being two of the easiest. Here's Edudemic's guide for this.
- Part 6: Staying Secure with Evernote
Evernote security tips.
- Evernote for Educators – LiveBinder
A lovely livebinder about Evernote and the uses in the classroom.
- How do I connect my StudyBlue and Evernote accounts?
You can link Study Blue and evernote to pull your notes and study guides together.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.