Now is the time to plan your professional development for this spring and summer. So, if you’re passionate about learning and want your courses to mean something, Advancement Courses could be a great fit for you.
What Kinds of Teacher Professional Development Courses Can You Take?
Advancement Courses has 200+ graduate-level, online professional development courses for K-12 teachers. Designed to be more engaging, meaningful, and enjoyable than some courses you may have had in the past, these courses include real feedback.
Because of the practical resources you’ll create, these professional development courses are relevant for your classroom right now.
What Is the Time Frame for the Courses?
The courses are self-paced and not tied to a semester or physical classroom, so you can study anywhere. They’re relevant for your continuing education, salary advancement, and recertification needs.
Whatever you choose to study, your coursework will lead you through developing tangible products and resources. If you teach, you can use these in your classroom immediately.
Who Teaches the Professional Development Courses?
Experienced facilitators are on hand to guide you through each course. As you work through the course, they’ll answer your questions and give you detailed feedback on the assignments as you complete them.
What Are Some Examples of Courses Teachers Take?
While you can choose from a wide array of courses, here are some examples of current offerings from Advancement Courses:
- The Growth Mindset: Fostering Resilience and a Love of Learning
- Staying Present: Mindfulness for Better Teaching and Learning
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports for Successful Classrooms
- Kindness: Can It Be Taught?
- Understanding Dyslexia
- Self-Care Strategies for Teachers
More than 200 courses are available, so check them out. Remember to use the coupon code COOLCAT20 for 20% off any course!
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)