Nicola Giardina, author of The More We Look, the Deeper It Gets: Transforming the Curriculum Through Art shares five ways we can incorporate art into our teaching.
- Listen to the show on iTunes or Stitcher
- Stream by clicking here.
- Art 21: https://art21.org
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: https://www.metmuseum.org
- MoMA Learning: https://www.moma.org/learn/moma_learning/
- My website: https://nicolagiardina.com/#resources
Nicola Giardina's Bio as Submitted
Nicola Giardina has devoted her career to creating powerful learning experiences with works of art for students and teachers. Through her years of experience as an arts integration specialist, art teacher, and museum educator, Nicola has gained expertise in how students learn through art, and how teachers can effectively leverage the power of art to support all learners.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.