|I use Google Analytics
to help create this list.
Google Analytics Hacks
(Photo credit: Search Engine People Blog)
I thought I'd give you a round up of the most popular posts here on this blog for the last 6 months. I like when Richard Byrne does it because sometimes I pick up on things I might have missed. Some of these posts are from prior years but because of current discussions are resonating now.
- 89 Lesson Plans and Ideas for teaching Math
- 89 cool apps, sites and tools for teaching this came out in April 2013 so it is very popular to end up on this list.
- 15 Fantastic Ways to Use Flipboard – I keep updating this post with new information. This is an example of how a post can become evergreen if you keep nurturing it.
- QR Code Implementation Guide – With over 1631 tweets in the USA alone, this is one of my most Tweeted posts ever written.
- My Freebies – My sister helped me design an internet safety poster which you can download for free (you can get large sized prints at cafe press as well). This isn't really a blog post, but I wanted you to know about it since so many are finding it useful.
- 10 Ways to be a Terrible Teacher another highly tweeted post
- 50 Teaching and Lesson plans that rock
- Making the Case for Cell phones in Schools
- 7 Key Ingredients in the successful 21st Century Classroom April 2013
- 10 ways to End the School Year on an Up Note when You're Exhausted May 2013
- 15 Wrong Ways to Implement Common Core I mention this because it came out in May also and because of the traffic, I think it is important. Also because it was a guest post by Johnna Weller.
Why you should share what you like wherever it is
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)