David Walsh and Ursula Hynes from Ireland share their cool site ( http://www.mystudymate.ie/aboutus.html ) that started as a school project. In this fascinating project the students hand code in HTML (yes, by hand) and create videos on various topics. They are inviting other schools to participate and it is growing.
- Shout Learning: Listening to the Organizers #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Moleihi Sekese: Integrating Technology with No Electricity? #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Student Sourcing Science: Shout Learning Announced at Microsoft Innovative Educators Conference #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Six and Seven Year Old Boys Collect 8 tons of waste in “Trash to Treasure” #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Microsoft VP Anthony Salcito: Getting Technology to the Next Classroom #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- [ #msief ]: Use stumbling blocks as stepping stones: Moliehi Sekese, Lesotho (edu.blogs.com)
- [ #msief ]: The Elevator Experiment: You can innovate, but here’s how you’ll get sucked back (edu.blogs.com)
- The Emergence of Transcence: Unhook the Stars #msief (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)