Join me and @ClassTechTips on Tuesday 3/30 at 7 pm Eastern on Clubhouse.
If you’re a newbie, we can learn together. If you’re a pro, jump on stage and share a tip!
Click here to join us: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/xjK3bO6M
So, what will we be doing?
- Monica will be talking about how teachers are using Clubhouse
- We will have a time for other educators to jump (on stage) and share their favorite tips.
- We’ll run it from 7-8 pm at longest
How do you join in?
- If you don’t have a Clubhouse account, ask someone (like me or Monica) to send you an invitation!
- Clubhouse is currently for iOS devices only (I know, bummer)
- Clubhouse isn’t available in all countries yet.
Why is Clubhouse a big deal?
I don’t know! I have no idea!
I asked Monica last week as we recorded a podcast and she agreed we could do this to help me understand!
I’m a beginner and other beginners are welcome to join us! Let’s do this!
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)