Meet some new friends in twitter. I'll have to do this in pieces because if the file is too large, it will completely knock down my rss feed. I'll try to share some of these people to “meet” over the next few weeks.
I've had at least 5 educators since I've been back tell me that their goal is to “get into twitter.” Here is what you do:
1) Sign up for a twitter account.
2) Go to my twitter page at http://www.twitter.com/coolcatteacher and follow me (if you want to.)
3) Look at some of these twitterers pasted below or this list of people who replied to my request to speak up that you're interested in following and go to their pages and follow them.
4) Twitter some thoughts and see what happens.
5) If you want to reply to someone type @ and their userid, it usually gets a better response.
6) Also, remember to click on “replies” and see who has replied to you.
7) Have fun w/ it! See what happens.
A random list to get you started:
I cannot paste from Twitter now b/c my RSS feed totally dies, however, here is a screenshot with some. Have fun meeting some new people. Expect more from me later and feel free to tweet me your info!
You may also take a look at those who have replied to me to find some great teachers as well.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.