These teachers are not just my colleagues, they are now my friends. I trust them. We go through quite an experience together as we merge our classrooms. There is a very special comraderie. Looking forward to “meeting” new friends in this year's Flat Classroom and Digiteen projects.
***** Something I meant to post this summer, but wanted to share now. ******
ISTE Fun and Friends
One of the highlights of ISTE is meeting the many teachers, judges, friends, college professors, and authors who volunteer their time and participate in the Flat Classroom projects!
From ISTE: Vicki and Julie were very busy at ISTE last week with various presentations and sessions including a 7-hour DigiTeacher Workshop, Flat Classroom ‘Birds of a Feather’ and the ‘Seven Steps to Flatten your Classroom’ (attended by over 200), a Digital Citizenship Presentation (Vicki with Anne Collier, Bronwyn Stuckey, and Marianne Malmstrom), a Diigo presentation (Julie Lindsay and Maggie Tsai) and a Wiki presentation (Adam Frey and Vicki Davis) and a few more we may have forgotten! 😉
Just wanted to share this picture snapped by Julie Lindsay
|Julie, Vicki, Honor, Tanya and Leigh at the Flat Classroom ‘Birds of a Feather' at ISTE 2010, Denver USA|
Related articles by Zemanta
- On Empathy, Culture, and Barriers to Making Technology Integral to Teaching (drapestakes.blogspot.com)
- 7 Steps to Flatten Your Classroom: Presentation from ISTE 2010 (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Advice for ISTE 2010: Pack it In #iste10 #iste2010 (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)