I'm continuing the Education Technology Series that I've been running this fall. Tomorrow night, Tuesday, September 6 at 7pm, EDT I'll host 8 Steps to Global Collaboration in Every Classroom.
In this 1-hour and 15-minute class I'll share:
- 5 reasons most teachers fail to consistently bring global collaboration into their classroom
- How to connect and build projects that transform learning and thinking.
- The top 4 reasons to connect your students globally.
- The 8 simple steps to creating and continuing engaging global collaborative experiences for your classroom.
You'll receive a workbook for notetaking once you register and some free materials if you attend the class.
If you cannot attend, you can pre-order this class at the Cool Cat Teacher Store. You'll get the workbook, PDF copies of the slides, and a link to download the video.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)