David Hopkins, author of Emergency Rations #EdTechRations: What’s so important we can’t leave it at home? talks about the educational technology that educators around the world carry in their bags and pockets.
Listen to the Show
Bio of David Hopkins as Submitted
David @hopkinsdavid is an experienced and award-winning senior learning technologist and instructional designer, author of four self-published books and a keen supporter of online learning for all ages and all background.
Books by David Hopkins
- Emergency Rations #EdTechRations: What’s so important we can’t leave it at home?
- The Really Useful #EdTech Book
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)