Every wow2 show is really great, but tonight is going to just be another over the top session with Joyce Valenza and Doug Johnson. I guess sometimes I just get the Newbie “giggles” because they are some of my early on encouragers and bloggers who I admired (and still do.)
To join just go to http://www.edtechtalk.com/chat and then join the chat. Listen on the stream of your choice.
Here are our major topics, I’ve seen a sneak peek of some of their links and oh boy!
- Wow’s of the Week All Around
What Should the Library “Look Like” in the 21st Century”
The Changing face of books: E-book & PodBooks (Licensing DRM, gadgets, and more)
The Changing Face of Literacy
- Planning for the summer (ideas)
- Joyce and Doug’s Crystal Ball! (predictions!)
OK, going home to cook dinner — see you tonight!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)