- Why the mantis shrimp is my new favorite animal – The Oatmeal
This great cartoon can be used to talk about eyes and color but is also funny. You might want to share this with students if your class talks about these topics. Wow, the Mantis Shrimp has the ability to see this many colors?
- 15 Incredible Cat Photobombs (PHOTOS)
If you need a laugh for the end of the year, the 15 incredible cat photobombs are great for a laugh.
- Anchornote – iPhone – English – Evernote Trunk
Another award winner – this is a cool app to plan your trips. You’ll be reminded when you get near something what you want to do there. Very cool. (You can also import foursquare lists.)
- SignEasy – iPad – English – Evernote Trunk
Sign easy just won an award for being the simplest way to sign docs on the iphone and ipad. It links with most cloud services like Dropbox, Box and Evernote.
- HelloFax – Web – English – Evernote Trunk
You can send and receive faxes into an Evernote notebook using HelloFax. Very interesting productivity tool.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)