This morning's daily challenge on Twitter was to walk outside. I try to do the challenges I give all of you (they are real, I write them as much for myself as for you to work on the things that are important), so this morning, I decided to walk with Mom, Dad and the dogs on the farm.
Who is to blame for the snake in the road?
This is your walk. Use your eyes.
Blaming others makes you bitter.
What you can't and can do.
- I can't do everything but I can do something to improve my classroom.
- I can't reach every student but I can reach some students.
- I can reach one more student a day.
- I can love students who are hard to love.
- I can be noble by behaving nobly every day in my responses, emotional control, and professionalism.
Time is short. Life is short.
Your best has to be enough because it is all you have to give.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.