Today TW Williamson @tww00 an educator in Taiwan, shares his story of global collaboration and connection with US teacher Annette Lang. In today's show, TW shares 5 Ideas for connecting your classroom with others. Connecting is part of a teacherpreneurial mindset that characterizes a true world-class 21st-century educator. Let's dig in.
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/45-5-ideas-to-connect-with-other-classrooms/id1201263130?i=1000383364573&mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Listen on iTunes[/button]
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
In today's show, we'll discuss:
- How to let go of the concept of control
- How to share with other classrooms
- Giving students choices in their connections
- A surprising things he and Annette's students share
- Building trust and collaboration with colleagues around the world.
I hope you enjoy this episode with T.W.!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter handle: @tww00
- Annette Lang @msalang
- Victor Boulanger @victorboulanger
- Interview with Annette Lang: https://www.coolcatteacher.com/innovate-like-turtle/
- Google Summit
- Google Docs
- Google Classroom
[button href=”https://www.coolcatteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/E045_10mt_williamson_collaboration.pdf” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Download the Transcript[/button]
Born, raised, and educated in Maine USA at public schools, private college, community college, and State University. Have taught for over 30 years, including middle school, high school, and community college; subjects including Latin, English, and Emergency Medical Technician.
Former nationally certified Paramedic, spent many years serving and teaching in EMS, and former National Ski Patrol member on the slopes and instructing.
After living and teaching in Maine for a long time, the family relocated to Taiwan, where my wife and I teach in the high school at KAS (http://www.kas.tw/). We love living here and explore Asia for a variety of interests.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.