Richard Byrne is a busy teacher. He teaches full time during the day. He writes his Free Tech for Teachers Blog. He's a father of two, and active in many online spaces. And yet — he takes time to take care of himself. Today you·ll learn how to achieve better health and wellness with these tips and ideas.
Listen to Richard Byrne Talk about Healthy Tips for Teachers
Subscribe to the Show
Links for Good Health that Richard and Vicki discuss in this episode:
- Stay Focusd App
- Easy 10K with Jeff Galloway
- Mike Tholfsen's YouTube channel – great tips for Microsoft products of all kinds!
- Cal Newport's Books: Deep Work and his upcoming book A World Without Email
- Dr. Judson Brewer, neuroscientist and his upcoming book Unwinding Anxiety
Richard Byrne – Bio as Submitted
Richard Byrne is the President of Byrne Instructional Media, LLC. which manages multiple websites and training programs for teachers. Richard is a former high school social studies teacher best known for developing the award-winning blog Free Technology for Teachers. He has been invited to speak at events on six continents and would gladly speak in Antarctica too. He also provides online training and guidance for teachers and technology coaches.
Other Episodes with Richard Byrne:
- 8 Epic Edtech Tools to Try This School Year
- 5 Free Tech Tools to Try in Your Social Studies Lessons
- Richard Byrne's Most Exciting Edtech Tools
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.