The WOW2 show that I co-host with Jennifer Wagner, Cheryl Oakes, and Sharon Peters has moved to a new feed location at http://feeds.feedburner.com/WomenofWeb2?q=womenofweb2.xml. If you’re subscribing over itunes or any type of reader, you’ll want to delete the old podomatic feed and switch to this one.
Some cool recent shows:
- Steve Dembo, April 24 (I met him in Chicago, he is amazing! More on that later!)
- Dr. Cheri Toledo April 17 and her amazing class of PhD students including Larry the amazing superintendant (every super should listen to this super-super!) Part 1 Part 2
- Web 3D supershow
- George Siemens – April 4 Part 1 Part 2
We really have a great time over there and are so grateful for the amazing folks at edtechtalk who make it all happen behind the scenes. I always make it a point to catch at least one of the other shows over there each week. They work very hard to bring the best in educational programming for teachers.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)