A Twitter book group is forming to look at how such a thing would work.
Why would this be advantageous? I think:
- Being able to effectively synopsis your thoughts in 140 characters requires higher order thinking
- It is is more inclusive of those with lower bandwidth capabilities or do not have computers (they can use cell phones)
- Contributions can be made “on the go” (via cell phone)
- It would potentially allow a greater number of people to participate
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)