Well it SAYS it is an Obama/ McCain Twitter Debate, however, it is really some of their advisors. However, there is a “twitter” debate between the two candidates nonetheless.
How does it work?
How to play along:
1) You can “follow” all three particpants via Twitter:
- Ana Marie Cox – moderator from Personal Democracy Forum
- Mike Nelson, who's advising the Obama campaign on tech issue
- Liz Mair, online communcations director for the Republican National Committee
3) Third option: A “Tweetboard” which lays out all of the players, side-by-side. (They listed this third option — how to do this — I have no clue – there is no link.)
I wish the candidates themselves were answering the questions, but then again, I'm not sure that they ever really do anyway.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)