For truthfully, to decide not to act is also a decision to do something.
It is a decision to do nothing.
What are you pondering today that requires action? People fear action for it means accountability and surely, none of us is perfect. And yet, I can think of nothing worse than a person watching a drowning child and doing nothing. Yet, we all see things before us that require our action.
Decide to do something. Doing nothing is also doing something and to do nothing is to refuse accountability and responsibility for something that is yours to act upon.
What will you do?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Getting Things Done: The Power of the Next-Action Decision (thesimpledollar.com)
- Teacher Appreciation: Teachers Must Appreciate Their Own “Nobility” (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- The Champion Within (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Change (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)