Mama's birthday was yesterday. Three years a go we didn't know if she'd live to see another one.
Somehow all my other worries are little things.
My present is her presence.
Take a minute to think about the big things and how sometimes the many things we get so stressed out during the day aren't quite as big as we make them out to be.
I just had to say this before November turned into December. It was on my mind.
- The C Word: Salve or Sandpaper, Which are you? – October 2008
- Put your finger to the saw. How much do you trust technology? – December 2008
- Life is Fragile – Meet My Namesake – Aunt Vicki – July 16, 2008
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)