|Image by Terry Freedman via Flickr|
|Julie with our dear friend Terry Freedman from the UK.|
And most of all, thank you to Julie who let herself run again. This was her third run. Most people give up after the first time. This is certainly one thing that characterizes Julie – she never gives up and persists.
How would your life be different if you just did something ONE MORE TIME?
Thank you to the network of Tweeters, bloggers, and teachers. Although this means I’ll see less of Julie, I think that she will do great work on the ISTE board.
- ISTE Members, I am asking you to vote for Julie Lindsay #voteforjulie #iste (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- The Importance of Affecting Change from Within – ISTE Board Elections – Vote Now! (123elearning.blogspot.com)
- Dreams When We’re Awake (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)