OK, here is what I'm learning with the surveys that have been completed so far:
1) I'm going to give more contrast to the body of my blog.
2) I am going to redesign the header, I think.
(But that will be next week.)
3) Many of you are saying you like shorter posts.
I'm considering the merits of researching a topic and breaking them into smaller posts and doing a series. The drawback with this method is that a person who wishes to respond to the entire topic has to link to all three or the latter one. Still thinking on this one.
4) Tell me what you think!
So, Click here to take survey and let me know what you think (sorry, I only have the version that allows 100 responses.)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)