I wish Google would just migrate our videos over to Youtube FOR us (makes sense) but they aren't. In case you missed it:
I suggest you go into http://www.google.com/video/upload/Status?rf=1&hl=en – I have 19 videos including K12 online videos that are uploaded here! Don't assume you don't – check this NOW!
“On April 29, 2011, videos that have been uploaded to Google Video will no longer be available for playback. We’ve added a Download button to the video status page, so you can download any video content you want to save. If you don’t want to download your content, you don’t need to do anything. (The Download feature will be disabled after May 13, 2011.)
We encourage you to move to your content to YouTube if you haven’t done so already. YouTube offers many video hosting options including the ability to share your videos privately or in an unlisted manner. To learn more go here.
Here’s how to download your videos:
- Go to the Video Status page.
- To download a video to your computer, click the Download Video link located on the right side of each of your videos in the Actions column.”
- Google Video Closing Down, What You Need To Know (ghacks.net)
- Google Video To Close, All Videos To Be Removed By Mid-May (reelseo.com)
- Videos Uploaded to Google Video Will Be Removed Next Month (mt-soft.com.ar)
- Google Videos Going Offline; Time To Grab What You Want (news.slashdot.org)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.