OK, SmartPower has a 30 second commercial contest and the winner will get $10,000. The ads are due on Earth Day, April 22, 2007.
What are the steps:
1. Fill out the Entry Form here: http://smartpower.org/contest/preform.htm
2. Review the Clean Energy Ad Challenge Rules here: http://smartpower.org/contest/rules.htm
3. Upload your 30-second TV ad at SmartPower’s YouTube Group Page.
Sorry, it is only open to people in the US.
Other contests of note that are taking submissions:
- The Tax Rap — Win $25,000. (First 500 get a free copy of TurboTax)
- Win a Trip to New York by filming the first 15 seconds of someone waking up! Clean and Clear Promo Contest
It would be great if this tied in with your curriculum (particularly the tax rap and power videos might.)
Good luck and let me know how it goes!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)