Cheryl Oakes has written a phenomenal post about online gaming over at Tech Learning today. It is an absolute MUST READ.
I applaud Cheryl because of the three things that I think make her a great educator:
- She is connected with her students.
- She learns from them and has an open mind and is not ashamed of letting them teach her.
- She is an encourager.
Add to this her willingness to document and share with the rest of us and she emulates an effective 21st century educator.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)