The contest to win a free iPad for you as a teacher is still happening. ($500 in iTunes cards.) It is simple to enter.
- Leave a comment on the post announcing the contest.
Visit www.seemuchmore.com find one thing you liked or learned from the site and leave it in the comments. (See tips above.) (Some great samples are the teacher’s lounge, the Bill Nye Educational vids (click the microwave on the homepage) and the Printable Eye chart to print and use or to project on your interactive white board. Contest Ends on September 30, 2010. Spread the word. This is a simple one to enter! 😉
Go to theVSP Visioncare website and learn something new about eyecare. Come back to this blog post and leave a comment about what you learned and what you’re going to do to make sure your children or students are taking good care of their eyes. Also let us know the school and grade level where you teach. (You may use the template if you wish.)
- Tweet It.Tweet about the contest, linking to this post using the hashtag #visionEd
- Facebook Comment.Leave a message on VSP’s Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/VSPVisionCare
- Link to It.Write a blog post about vision or eye care linking back to SeeMuchMore.com in your post
Join in! Tweet and share!
Related articles by Zemanta
- iHave Wise Eyes in my Classroom: WIN A FREE iPad contest! (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)