Join a lively conversation with Jaime
Some of the topics we will be discussing include:
- How teachers are teaching with augmented reality in the classroom
- Device configurations (does every student have to have one?)
- Assessment in AR including classroom examples
- Effective ways to get started with AR
- Predictions on where AR will be in 5 years
- Dr. Marialice Curren
- Rachelle dene Poth
- Vicki Davis – moderating
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Time: 9 pm – 9:45 pm Eastern Time
Location: Zoom Webinar Room [Register Here]
Moderator: Vicki Davis
How am I using AR in my classroom?
If you can imagine this — my students are creating a world that layers on top of our classroom. Sometimes it may be dinosaurs. Other times, they are proposing how we re-arrange the furniture. They can share their creations with one another and sometimes even choose to print their creations on my 3D printer in the classroom.
Interestingly, this is only the beginning. I’m excited to be interviewing some leading Augmented Reality experts who are doing far more than this in their classroom to talk about changing pedagogies and practices surrounding this fantastic technology.Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher
This webinar is sponsored by 3D Bear.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)