Jim Forde's episode, “You're the Teacher” is the top episode of Season 1 of the 10 minute teacher. Kip, my producer, has remastered and “turned it up” so you can rock out to an inspirational message and song.
This week, we'll be airing 3 encore episodes of the best of Season 1. Thursday and Friday, we'll air some special ISTE episodes. Then, in July, we'll take a short break and then come back for Season 2. Hope you enjoy these episodes as some of you in North America start your summertime.
- Direct download link, just right click and download
- See the transcript and show notes here www.coolcatteacher.com/e11
In the show, I'm recommending Angela Watson's upcoming webinars on How to create simple habits of rest and self care that will change your life. I do recommend her 40-hour workweek club and am an affiliate of the program.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)