As I think about being thankful, I’m grateful that I get to write. Here I am sitting in the den, watching the screensaver on my Roku box paint the plasma into a rainbow because I’d rather write than watch.
As I look back over this year, there are some blog posts that I’m thankful to have written. These are the posts that help people. In case you missed them, here they are, in order of most traffic:
- QR Code Classroom Implementation Guide – May 5, 2011
- Facebook Friending 101 for Schools – May 25, 2011
- Finding Your Beautiful Moment the Last Week of School – May 21, 2011
- 10 Ways to Be a Terrible Teacher – October 20, 2011 (trending to be one of my most popular posts ever)
- Top 10 Coolest (mostly free) things for Teachers – April 15, 2011
- iPad apps for Teachers – January 25, 2011
- 50+ Fantastic Tools for Schools – November 11, 2011
- 11 Lies Social Media Hides – November 21, 2011
- Making the case for cell phones in schools– March 8, 2009
- Wiki Wiki Teaching – the Art of Using Wiki Pages to Teach – Dec 9, 2005 (my very first post, by the way.)
- Using Skype in the Classroom – October 7, 2006
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)