Here is a video of a panel presentation on “the Promise of Digital Learning” to educators within the state of Georgia. The other panelists were just a delight as well as our moderator.
“The Promise of Digital Learning” was a panel at the 2010 Georgia Legislative Policy Briefing discussing how Georgia can take advantage of the coming disruptive innovation of digital learning. The panelists included: Susan Patrick, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL); Chris Klaus, Founder and CEO, Kaneva, Inc.; Vicki Davis, Co-Founder, Flat Classroom Project and teacher and IT Director at the Westwood Schools (Camilla, Ga.); Moderator: Sajan George, Managing Director, Alvarez & Marsal.”
If you just want to see my part, here it is.
Would love feedback of how you would answer these questions and what you would say to legislators about digital learning.
- Flat Classroom™ Presents at the Global Education Conference (123elearning.blogspot.com)
- W.A.L.L.: We All Lead and Learn – Flat Clasroom Conference 2011 in Bejing, China (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Spend Time in the Flat Classroom (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)