This video from Mashable is probably the best overview video that I’ve seen on the new iPad. The best news is perhaps that the iPad2 is now $399 making it more affordable for schools.
- the New iPad will let you connect 5 devices through the mobile hotspot feature
- You can create and share photo albums using the new app iPhoto (looks like all of us can get this one)
- of course the new “retina” display lets you have higher def viewing
- the iPad is thicker but supposedly has longer battery life
|Photo credit: Film Junk: top 10 Star Trek devices in use today.|
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)